1. Register Controller and Contact Person
Register controller: Kelotin Rantamajat Oy
Address: Kelotin rantamajat, Peltotievantie 34, 99440 Leppäjärvi
Phone: +35840 508 4003
Contact person: Timo Marttala
2. Registered persons
In our register we process information on Kelotin Rantamajat Oy customers.
3. Name of the Register
Customer register of Kelotin Rantamajat Oy.
4. Purpose of the Register
The purpose of the register is to keep the registered personal data up-to-date for the accommadation bussiness.
5. Personal Data to be processed
The Customer register of Kelotin Rantamajat Oy includes the following information:
- Name of the Person
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Other information given by the Person himself/herself
6. Regular sources of Information
The personal data is collected from the registered themselves. We also collect information from the messages sent to our website.
7. How Kelotin rantamajat Oy protects the Personal Data?
The digitally processed personal data is protected by enabling the access to it for authorized person(s) only. User name and password are required for access.
8. Delivery and Transfer of the Personal Data on Regular basis
The Personal data may be delivered to the partners of Kelotin Rantamajat Oy for the implementation of the measures and services related to our bussiness.
9. Transfer of information to the Third Countries
No transfers of information are made to the third countries.
10. How long Kelotin Rantamajat Oy will keep the Personal data?
The personal data be kept as long as required by the law.
11. Rights of the Registered Persons
A registered person has the right at any time to object against processing his/her personal data for the purposes of direct advertising. The registered person can allow or forbid the organization to do direct advertising through a certain channel (e.g., to forbid sending advertiizing messages through e-mail).
- to learn about processing of his/her personal data;
- to require to correct or complement inaccurate and incorret personal data;
- to require to delete his/her personal data;
- to cancel his/her permit and to object against processing of his/her personal data not based on his/her permit;
- to object against processing his/her personal data on the basis, related to a certain situation, when the cause of processing of the personal data is the justified interest of Kelotin Rantamajat Oy;
- to receive his/her personal data in digital form and to transfer this data to another register controller provided that the registered person himself/herself has given the personal data to Kelotin Rantamajat Oy. Kelotin Rantamajat Oy shall process the personal data in question on the consent of the registered person and processing shall be carried out automatically;
- to require to limit the processing of his/her personal data.
12. Right to Complain to the Controlling Authority
13. Sivuston automaattinen tiedonkeräys ja tunnistetietojen käsittely
15. Social Media Links
Our website may have links and connections to websites of third parties and so called social media links (e.g. Facebook, Instagram). The use of social media links may send identification data to the service providers of the social media concerned. When opening a link you may allow the cookies of third party websites to be stored on your computer, so the controllers of these sites may monitor the use of the site, if you have registered on the social media of the service provider concerned.
The conditions of privacy, use and other conditions defined by the third party shall be applied on the services or apps available on these websites and in Service.
The register controller does not have authority to these kind of third party websites, and the register controller is not in charge of any material published or used on those web sites.